- Categories are open to entries delivered through any medium, including websites, podcasts, and help for mobile and cloud applications.
- You can enter the same piece of work in multiple categories. Each entry will require a registration fee.
- Entries must be written in English.
- Entries must have been published between 1 April of the previous year and 30 June of the award year.
- Entries must be submitted in the form in which they will be used (paper documents printed and bound, online documents through a website or on CD/DVD etc.).
- Entries on electronic media must be checked for viruses; entries containing viruses may be disqualified.
- Additional information can be supplied, particularly for entries designed to be incorporated into a system or suite that may be difficult to judge in isolation.
- A section of an information product exceeding 100 pages (printed or online) may be accepted as an entry, provided that it is sufficiently self-contained to judge.
- Classes will run only if at least three entries are received.
- The decision of the judges is final.
- Are individuals, or representatives from organisations, concerned with promoting high standards of technical communication.
- May be ISTC Council members.
- Cannot enter the classes they judge.
- A winner’s award will normally be made in each class.
- If no entry meets the required standard, no award will be made.
- Winners will be notified in September.
- Results will be published in ISTC publications.
- Awards will be presented at the TCUK Conference.
- Entries will be displayed at the awards ceremony.
The ISTC, its members, employees or agents, will not accept responsibility for noncompliance with government or industrial security regulations affecting entries, or for loss or damage to any entry. Individuals submitting entries must select the Authorisation check box on the entry form.